With summer in full swing and the thick humid air that it brings, it is probably at the top of your list keeping your home as comfortable as possible. With temperatures reach mid 80’s to 90’s, one single room dehumidifier isn’t enough. To have complete home comfort, we recommend installing a Bryant model #DEXHH.
What is a Bryant model #DEXHH?
The Bryant model #DEXHH is a dehumidifier is a total home dehumidifier that will relieve your entire house of humid air. By eliminating excessive moisture from the air inside your home, you and your entire family will feel comfort during the hot, sticky summer months. Not only does a total home dehumidifier create comfort throughout your home, it also helps preserve your wood furnishings.
This dehumidifier comes list a great list of features which include:
- Automated operation based on your comfort preferences.
- It is compact size.
- Long-lasting corrosion protection with epoxy-coated coil.
- Permanent MERV 8 filter captures dust particles while allowing free flow of air.
- Zoning capable.
- Easy-to-use LCD control on the unit’s cabinet.
- Designed for quiet operation.
- 5-year parts limited warranty.
- OPTIONAL: Wall-mounted control.
To learn more about the Bryant model #DEXHH, visit their product page. For more information or inquiries, give Hoosier Indoor Air a call today at 317.888.911. We offer free estimates and 24/7 emergency service.