Definitely! Regular maintenance on your Heating and Air Conditioning unit is extremely important. Knowing when to have your Heating and Air Conditioning unit serviced can be tricky, but our Indianapolis Heating and Air Conditioning technicians want you to be aware of what time is the right time. We created this Heating and Air Conditioning maintenance checklist for you to use when you are unsure!
I Should Get MY Heating and Air Conditioning Ducts Cleaned If….
- I’ve never had my air ducts cleaned before
- It’s been 5 or more years since the last cleaning
- You or anyone who occupies the space is having sinus/allergy problems
- You’re an expecting parent
- You move into a new house
- You or a previous owner had animals
- A smoker lives or lived in your home
- You live close to trees, fields, or dusty areas
- Excessive dust appears throughout your home
If you said yes to any of the above, it is time to get your Heating and Air Conditioning ducts cleaned! Hoosier Indoor Air’ certified technicians have been serving the greater Indianapolis area’s duct issues for more than 30 years. Here are some helpful tips if you are still unsure about your Heating and Air Conditioning maintenance:
Our Helpful Tips:
- Semi-annual inspections and professional cleanings ensure your Heating and Air Conditioning system is running properly, and they also extend the life of your system when properly cared for.
- When you have an emergency, don’t put it on the waiting list. Hoosier Indoor Air is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help when a crisis arises. Your urgent emergency is our urgent emergency too.
- Hoosier Indoor Air is a locally owned business that serves Indianapolis and the surrounding area, and has been for more than 30 years. Our customers are our neighbors, and we treat our customers with care and respect. We believe that a happy customer should be the number one priority on the list.
To schedule your Heating and Air Conditioning duct cleaning today, call Hoosier Indoor Air at 317.888.9111