Join Our Team
Hoosier Indoor Air is always looking for hardworking and knowledgeable HVAC technicians who are interested in joining our team and pursuing an HVAC career.
Looking for a rewarding HVAC career with an Indianapolis heating and cooling company?
We share our passion for this trade with each of our employees, providing continuing education opportunities to all service staff so we know we’re sending our technicians into our customers’ homes filled with the most up-to-date knowledge.
Hoosier Indoor Air keeps on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We’ve been at this a long time here in the Indianapolis area. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
Whether you are brand new to the HVAC industry or you are a long-time, career HVAC technician, as long as you bring a commitment to providing professional, friendly service to our customers and a hard-working attitude, there may be a place for you here.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company.
See what HVAC career and job positions we have available below and apply today. If no positions are listed, we always accept resumes from promising technicians. If a position becomes available, you could be our first call. Submit your resume below. Thank you for your interest in an HVAC career with Hoosier Indoor Air.
Available HVAC Career Positions
Job Title: Installer
The Big Task: You will evaluate customer needs and concerns and pair them with the best solution to suit their need for that particular situation at that time.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Establish customer rapport and offer the right solutions, provide the right service, and create that “You’re my go-to service tech” relationship. Yes, our customers will ask for you by name so you can build that very important relationship.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings, and company events.
- Complete in-home general HVAC, service calls.
What We Offer
- A family. This is first on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Hoosier Indoor Air brought to you by Breedlove Dobbs
- Our top performers are among the highest-paid in Indianapolis.
- Medical Insurance
- New technology, including iPhone, iPad & access to integrated software